Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Tuesday 23 July 2013

~Timeworn Treasures~

Sorry for the loooooong delay regarding posting...
Anyway it feels wonderful to be posting again...
Just a few shots/pics of the shop & a few of my home...
Enjoy your visit...

The ~Angel Wings~ are a huge hit at the shop...
Feels like we always have ~Angels~ around, well I guess we do!!!
Our guardian ~Angels~ never leave us...

This little vignette was fun & inspired by
"Jeanne d"Arc Living" magazines available @ the shop...
"Linens & Lace"
You will always find while browsing around...

P.E.I
 ...Vintage Silver...
Rings/Bracelets
also available 


Apple Blossom ~ Chinaware
Tea-Cups & Saucers
are making their way back in the market place...
I'm happy because I
"LOVE"
them & I think they are
"BEAUTIFUL"
So dainty they are ~  


My Home...
Fresh tulips picked for my
~Special Mom~
Miss you
Love You
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

My new ~LOVE~
Vintage ~glassware~
A great selection @ the shop...
"Timeworn Treasures & Antiques"
on Facebook...

Wow that felt good...
Now to just keep it up, blogging that is...
Share if you like...
Thanks for visiting...
Blessings Lori ~

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori. I had the pleasure of discovering your shop a couple of weeks ago while visiting the Island. Had hoped to get back the next day to purchase something for my vintage trailer but those plans fell through. Happy to report that I will be back during Old Home Week with my favourite shopping partner. This time I won't be leaving empty handed, lol. See you soon! Happy trails, Beth
    Oh, and I just became your newest follower :) I have a little blog too:
    http://summerfriends-beth.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome...
    Make sure you introduce yourself...
    Can't wait for your next visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you Lori...how's things at your shop? Looks like all is going well and I wish you success always!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the unique vintage items. Particularly the vintage china.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori,
    Your shop looks amazing as always-always so many pretty things creatively displayed!
    I love those suitcases!!!
    Talk soon,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see the photos of your shop which looks so lovely (all the time!). I hope you're having a good and busy summer with lots of tourists dropping by. Wish I could too. Enjoy your summer. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see you back! I always enjoy your posts and photos! I hope to see you more often! Take care. Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori,
    Welcome to my HOME! It was lovely to see your link on there. I love those suitcases and the china is gorgeous! I am loving my new plates, btw. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend. Hope we get some sun!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...